Le Dîner en Blanc – Albuquerque: Looking for a Host Team for 2022
With already 6 editions celebrated in Albuquerque, Le Dîner en Blanc has become a must-attend event! And now for this unique tradition to continue, Dîner en Blanc International is now looking for a team of 3 to host the event. If you have extensive relationship with government agencies, contacts in emblematic venues, contacts for sponsorships & alliances and/or are a whiz at social media, we would love for you to join the Diner en Blanc family.
Le Dîner en Blanc is more than a simple picnic. It is a spontaneous movement founded on values like friendship, elegance, heritage, respect and secrecy... Our focus is on guests coming together and experiencing their city in a new way. Under the guidance of Dîner en Blanc International and the dedication of passionate hosting teams, the event has truly become a global phenomenon with more than 120 cities in 40 countries!
An image is worth a thousand words, click on the Gallery tab to discover the magic of the previous editions in Albuquerque.
As mentioned above, Dîner en Blanc International is now looking for a new team of hosts to carry out the event in your city in 2022 and onwards. If you are interested, please fill out the Application form.
If you have any questions regarding Le Dîner en Blanc, we kindly ask that you refer to our FAQ section on the Dîner en Blanc International webpage. And if you still have questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected].
Notes to interested parties:
- We are looking for 3 people who have the experience in managing large-scale events and who have dealt with alcohol and venue permits.
- All communications with Dîner en Blanc International will be conducted in French or English.
- Dîner en Blanc International does not produce these events. We offer free support, service and training to organizers wishing to host their own Dîner en Blanc. Organizers must therefore have the drive, experience, and structure to produce the event, and they must comply with our standards and values…
- It is important to understand that we do not hire organizers. Events are headed by passionate, local people who love their city and the Dîner en Blanc concept. Each event is financially independent from Dîner en Blanc International Inc.
- Le Dîner en Blanc cannot be affiliated with any charitable or political causes.
We will prioritize applications submitted before June 1, 2022.
Thank you for your interest. We hope that you become part of the growing Dîner en Blanc experience!
The Dîner en Blanc International Team
Leave a CommentLogin
Please log to your Member account to write on the wall: